Did you know 50-60% of children with ADHD also struggle with a learning disorder? We can thoroughly evaluate all types of learning difficulties including: dyslexia, dysgraphia and more.
Diagnostic Testing: $1895 Your payment includes the 4-6 hour testing session(s), a testing results parent meeting, a detailed test report with any discovered conditions or diagnosis, (report includes clinical and educational recommendations) and a campus meeting to review the 504 or Individualized Education Plan.
Dyslexia Diagnostic Testing $995 (As recommended by Dyslexia Handbook, we evaluate all ages for cognitive abilities, reading, writing and math) This fee includes a testing results meeting and report with educational recommendations and a phone conference with your child's school when requested.
Using the latest assessments and treatment approaches, our Clinical Director completes Diagnostic Testing in the following areas:
- ADHD Screenings & Assessments
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Social Communication Disorder
- Selective Mutism Disorder
- Academic Achievement and Placement Testing
- Learning Disabilities
- Cognitive & Executive Functioning Assessments
- Dyslexia Assessments (Using TEA's Dyslexia Handbook Regulations)